Sunday, September 6, 2009

1 pig turned into 3 pigs!

Why????? That's what I want to know! Not funny! Wheek! [I went to clean Izzy and Emma's cage today and found four pigs in the cage. I wasn't sure if I was seeing things correctly since three of the pigs matched the white and black paw-print cage pad. Last night when I checked there were just the two in the cage. I had no clue that Izzy, who is quite young, was pregnant since she did not show. I did wonder when I gave her a bath last but her sides felt like a couple of other pigs who turned out not to be pregnant. So far they are all doing okay and the babies, who are quite large, look very healthy at the moment. I hope that they all stay healthy long term. I separated them from Emma since she has a history of being obnoxious with her various cage mates and also her own babies.]